Our highly engineered roof windows have the latest technology built-in. Our research and development teams are continuously refining products to improve performance. The following features come as standard with all of our roof windows and are designed to make installation and operation easier, as well as ensuring our products look their best.
- All roof windows (excluding rooflights for uninhabited spaces) have laminated safety glazing as standard. In case of breakage, this prevents glass falling into your home.
- VELUX ThermoTechnology™ features innovative high performance materials in the roof window construction. This ensures you use less energy whilst keeping the warmth in your home.
- The same bracket is used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red and blue line system shows where the bracket should be installed. You can be confident of a straightforward installation every time.
- Click-on covers make your installation easier, faster and safer, by reducing the number of screws required on-site.
- Our maintenance-free, high quality pivot hinges are designed with innovative technology, ensuring stability.
- For easy cleaning of the outside pane, the barrel bolt locks the roof window in a 180° position. Now both hands are free for you to clean the outer pane easily and safely.
- The unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let fresh air into your home even when the roof window is securely closed or when you are away or sleeping, without having to worry about security or bad weather.
- Our pre-installed, patented mounting brackets come as standard on every VELUX roof window and fit any of our VELUX blinds, making installation straightforward.
Centre-pivot roof windows are operated via the top control bar, making it easy to open, even with furniture below the window.
White painted finish
- Best in class white painted finish
- Bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
- Perfect wood treatment
- Produced from high quality certified wood.
- Expert workmanship throughout.
- Continuous quality checks during production.
- Highly UV resistant water-based breathable paint to preserve a crisp bright look.
White polyurethane finish (Upgrade from £48)
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane; the first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Specially heat treated timber core delivers improved insulation.
Pine finish (Special order)
- Still available on request.
- Matches perfectly with traditional interiors.
- Protective triple coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window
VELUX windows are suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 90°.
10 Year Guarantee as standard
- Additional Information
Brand VELUX Operation Manual Power Source Manual Suitable for Roof Pitch 15° - 90° Pitch Manufacturer's Guarantee 10 Year